Make the Most of Your Bathroom Storage!
Get Beautiful, Handmade Custom Cabinetry Packed with Space-Saving Solutions and Thoughtful Details that Will Make Your Life Easier
Besides the kitchen, your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the house. Whether you are getting ready to start your day or unwinding before bed, you spend a lot of time using your bathroom… and the right details can make all the difference in the world.
I can help you design a bathroom that will make the most of the space, match the look and style of the rest of your home, AND turn your bathroom into a place you enjoy… all custom designed to your budget!
What I Can Do for You:
- Custom bathroom vanities
- Bathroom storage solutions
- Bathroom wall cabinets and shelves
- Small bathroom design
- Complete bathroom remodeling
The Benefits of Custom Bathroom Cabinets
- More Storage Space and Less Clutter!
- When you buy a bathroom vanity or cabinet from the store, you have to choose one of their stock sizes. When it’s being installed, they make up any difference in space with an extra panel that goes between the cabinet and the wall. That’s cheating you out of storage space!When I build your custom cabinets, not an inch is wasted – so you get the most storage space possible.
More storage space makes your bathroom less cluttered, because you’ll have a place for everything you need.
Less clutter makes your bathroom more restful and can turn the room from a stressful mess to a calming space.
I can build custom storage solutions for everything from toiletries to towels, that will keep everything right where you need it, but out of sight. It makes keeping your bathroom clean a breeze!
Don’t Waste Space in the Corners!
Design Tip: Looking for more storage space in a small bathroom? Look in the corners.
You can turn previously unusable space into extra storage with a custom corner cabinet.
- More Options to Reflect Your Style and Match the Style of Your Home
- Bathrooms may be utilitarian, but there’s no need for them to look it. When you hire me to build your custom bathroom, you won’t be confined to what’s in stock at the big box stores… I can build your cabinetry in any style to match the look you want.Whether you are going for European elegance or beachy cottage, we’ll work together to get all of the details right.
You’ll also have the freedom to choose any style sink or hardware. You won’t have to worry about finding a vanity that can fit that perfect vessel sink you found… I can build around anything you want.
- Top Quality Construction Means Your Bathroom Will Last… Day After Day, Year After Year
- Because of moisture and heavy use, poor quality construction will show itself quickly in a bathroom, with cabinet drawers that don’t close properly and doors that begin to sag. It can turn into a big frustration every time you use your bathroom.To stand up to these conditions, I use cabinet-grade plywood with a good-quality finish like paint or varnish to seal it.
But I don’t stop there… I also seal the back and bottom of the cabinet before I install it. That way everything is sealed against moisture and protected against sagging and warping.
That’s something you’ll never get from big box store cabinets. Even though the extra cost is minimal and it only takes an extra 15 minutes, it’s just not worth the extra time to them, because they are focused on manufacturing as cheaply as possible.
Depending on your needs and budget, I can even use a marine-grade plywood, which is used to build boats and can withstand the heaviest use and moisture.
- Make a Small Bathroom Seem Bigger
- Small bathrooms can present some big design challenges. I’ve worked in bathrooms where there was only one inch of clearance between where the door swings and the vanity.If you have an older home or an odd-size room, you may not be able to find a cabinet in the store that will fit your space. You’ll have to settle for something that’s not quite right. The wrong size will only make your small bathroom seem smaller.
Custom cabinetry can make the most of a small space with thoughtful, space-saving details and a layout that accommodates any structural challenges.
- No Installation Headaches – I Oversee Everything from Design to Install
- Installation can prove tricky with bathroom vanities and cabinets. I’ve seen situations where the installer can’t fit the cabinet through the door and they have to take out a window or door jamb. That’s additional time and expense for the homeowner, when the contractor is the one at fault, since they didn’t plan ahead. I eliminate these headaches with good design. I plan ahead to make sure that installation goes as smoothly and efficiently as possible, so you won’t have to worry about delays or additional expenses.
You also get personal attention that is often hard to come by in the construction world. I make it a point to be respectful, professional and courteous to my clients, and I usually return phone calls the same day that I receive them.
- Everything is Designed With Your Budget in Mind
- One of my favorite parts of working with clients is guiding them through projects and helping them get the most out of their bathroom investment.I take the time to carefully understand what you need, what styles you like, and what kind of materials you would like to use. Then I carefully measure the space to make sure we have accurate dimensions for the layout.
Once I understand your needs, I’ll describe all of your options so that you can decide on the best combination of materials and features for your budget.
“We wouldn’t trust anyone else!”
“I first hired Mike 15 years ago and since then he’s done everything for us, both inside and outside our home. His work is so meticulous and you can tell that he really cares about quality, and about his clients. He makes sure to leave everything neat and clean after he works. He is always thinking of ways to solve a problem.
We love his work so much, we’ve just hired him to do another project!”
Contact Me to Discuss Your Project
There are 2 easy ways to get started:
I’ll be happy to answer your questions